Human Resources » Tax Withholdings Forms

Tax Withholdings Forms

Employees may submit changes to their W-4 tax withholding forms at anytime. You may want to review your withholding every year, especially after finishing your tax return.   
The federal and state W4 forms along with instructions are provided for your use below.  Submit updated forms to [email protected] or you can send a hard copy to the District Services Facility.