Peninsula After School Program
Welcome to the
After School Program
Hello Peninsula Bulldogs!
Mrs. Ellysea here and I would like to take the opportunity to welcome back returning families and invite all our new families at PCS to join us for another exciting year at After School! This year will be GREAT and we are so excited to get started! All the information that follows will help you get an understanding of how our program works!
The After School Program
- Start Date for 2022/2023 year: Monday, October 3rd
- Program Schedule: Monday through Thursday 3:00-5:00pm.
- Transportation: Bus runs will be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays leaving the school promptly at 5pm. Mondays and Wednesdays will be parent pick up at 5pm.
- We will be following the safety protocols and guidelines set in place for the school day
- Each day all students will begin the program with Super Snack and recess.
- K-5 students will gather for a read aloud and an opportunity to read independently, play an educational game or complete any assigned homework with the help and supervision of the After School Staff.
- From 4:15 to 5:00, all students will participate in enrichment activities such as science experiments, cooking, STEM challenges and art projects.
Please click below for our Parent Handbook, which includes our enrollment materials, and our newsletters and calendars of program offerings.